What is a Landing Page
A landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is the page that appears when a potential customer clicks on an search engine advertisement or a search-engine result link.
The page displays content that is a logical extension of the advertisement including specific branding and an offer which targets one product or service to one demographic target market.
In pay per click (PPC) campaigns, the landing page is also be customised to measure the effectiveness of different advertisements based on relative click-through rates and conversion ratios.
Many Australian businesses run their own Online Advertising campaign but are presented with the following challenges:
- Large numbers of clicks, but low number of sales enquiries
- A high cost per click for competitive keywords
- The daily advertising budget being reached before the end of the business day
- Not having the time to constantly manage and refine the campaign
- Your advertisement keeps dropping off the first page
- You suspect competitors are clicking on your advertisements
- The Adwords interface is confusing and you don't have time to learn more
If any of these Adwords challenges sound familiar, Aspedia can help your business.