- Make sure that you are logged in.
- Scroll to the top of your page to the CMS Menu.
- Hover over "User Management" and a menu will appear
- Hover down to User, a side menu will appear, click on "New User".
- Here you add the username, email address, password and status.
To view Users
- Make sure that you are logged into your website under webmaster.
- Go to the top of your page and use the top menu bar.
- Hover over User Management and a drop down menu will appear.
- Hover down to User and a side menu will appear, click on List.
- From here you can edit each user to change email addresses and passwords.