Linking to a Webpage
To link text to a webpage is very simple and can sometimes be a great shortcut if that is the particular item or topic they are focused on.
- Make sure that you are logged in and that you know what page you wish to add the link to.
- Go to the CMS at the top of your page.
- Hover over Content Management and a menu will appear.
- Hover down to Content and a side menu will appear click List.
- Find the page you want to add the link to and click edit on the far right under "operations".
- Type or highlight the text in the body.
- Click the "insert/edit link" affect.
- Insert the URL you wish to link this text to.
- Click on the "Target" tab and select "new Window (_blank)" if you wish to tell the link to open in a new window.
- Click Ok.
- This will go back to the "Body" .
- You will now notice that the content you selected to link will be a different colour.
- Click "Save" at bottom of the page.