Testimonials are a great idea to have on your website as it gives people an idea of what other people think of your company and what experience they have encountered.
Creating a Testimonial on your website
- Make sure that you are logged in.
- Scroll to the top of your page to see the CMS Menu.
- Hover over Content Management and a menu will appear.
- Hover to Create Content and a side menu will appear, click on Testimonials.
- Enter the testimonial that the client or customer has written for you in the Body by using the "Paste in as plain text" or "Paste from Word".
- This will open a new window for you to put your content in.
- Click ok and the content will be in the Body of your Testimonials page.
- Put in who wrote the Testimonial in "Testimonial By".
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
- This will now appear on your Testimonials page