Aspedia – The Web Company, has an exciting opportunity for an Online Marketing Consultant to join their growing team. This highly innovative business is looking to the future, investing in emerging technology to continue developing their portfolio of market leading online web solutions.
The Aspedia Online Marketing Consultant manages a wide range of on and offline marketing processes and projects and interacts with the sales, product development, design, and customer service departments to ensure that the collateral and other communications reflect the brand of the company accurately.
As the Online Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible to develop and drive the following:
- Setup and Monitor initial and 2nd phase SEO/PPC with targets, measures, and objectives
- Setting plans to improve SEO outcomes for specific clients with targets, measures, and objectives
- Set-Up and Monitor Social Media Campaigns with targets, measures, and objectives
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Set targets, measures, and objectives
- Conduct Market Research
- Perform Keyword Analysis
- Write OMP’s and eBusiness Requirements Documents
- Manage Customer Accounts
- Set-Up and Monitor Social Media Campaigns
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
- eNewsletter coordination and distribution
- Writing of content for blogs and websites as required
- Assisting supervisors in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events setup, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
- Working with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns.
- Actively provide suggestions to reduce the cost of delivery for campaign KPI’s.
- Various adhoc marketing tasks as required.
- Foster fresh and enthusiastic ideas and concepts.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with team and clients.
- Ability to be an active member of a team but also work autonomously as required.
- Take a proactive role in team activities and events.